The Integrated Islamic Elementary School (SDIT) Dar el-Iman Padang aims to become a high school, noble, intelligent, and independent by optimizing the potential that God has given to each child. The learning process is done by the method of "active learning using the classroom teaching approach (discussion, percentage, practice, Saheeh stories), Outdoorteaching (Outbond, Field Trip), Audio Video presentation. And with the approach of using three world languages, namely the Indonesian, Arabic and English language.
INTEGRATED ISLAMIC SD DAR EL-IMAN
School Name: Integrated Islamic SD Dar el-Iman
School Address: Complex of Islamic Centre Dar el-Iman Jalan Gunung Juaro Surau Gadang Sub-district of Nanggalo, Padang
No. Phone : 0751447438
Study Time : Monday to Ju'mat (07.15 – 16.)
Founded year: 2009
Ownership Status: belongs to Foundation
Province: West Sumatera
Sk. Operational: 421/577/DP/DIKDAS/I/2013
1. Tahsin & Tahfidz by using the book Al-Faruuq method, at least 3 Juz after graduation.
2. Praying in the mosque in SDIT.
3. Rice & Social Infaq is on every map.
Creating a superior Islamic school that is in the faith, worship, morality, intelligent, creative, and self-reliant.
Address SDIT 1:
Islamic Centre Dar el-Iman Jalan Gunun Juaro Village of Surau Gadang Sub-district of Padang.
Address SDIT 2:
Jalan Arai Pinang 1 new Literary store/literature Mat next to Griya elegant Lubuk Begalung complex.
1. Placing professional educators in accordance with their field of ability.
2. Instill a straight aqidah, true worship, and noble manners in every coaching process.
3. Educate students to be knowledgeable and insightful through various media.
4. Conduct dynamic, skilled, and disciplined education wholeheartedly.
5. Providing the right and satisfactory service in every coaching administration.
Tafhidz, Science, gastronomy, Futsal, Taekwondo, Silat, archery, Karate.